Brad Vo is the Director of Tennis for UCRC. His main focus is to make tennis a game that every individual will look forward to each time they step onto a tennis court. Build all the fundamentals so you can play for the rest of your life!
- Custom tailors your tennis strokes to improve your game.
- Eliminates tennis elbow by correcting your technique.
- Makes tennis fun and a great workout at the same time.
- Strategic plans for singles and doubles match play.
- Tournament preparation
- Over 20 years of tennis experience for ALL ages and levels
- USPTA Certified Professional
- #1 Junior Player in San Diego
- Top 10 Junior Player in Southern California
- Top 40 National Junior Player in the United States
- Played #1 at University City High School (UCHS)
- 1995-1996 C.I.F. Champions for UCHS
- Racket Stringing Expert
Contact Brad for Rates and Availability: